How to maintain the hotel dinning table
The restaurant is an important place in our daily life, and the dining table is a good partner for our diet. Taking care of it not only saved us trade-in costs, but also allowed us to have a comfortable environment while dining. Most of the hotel dining tables are log-colored or transparent glass dining tables, and the bases are made of solid wood or metal.
In autumn, the air humidity is relatively low, and the interior is relatively dry. Don't forget to take care of the furniture around you. Here are some cleaning and maintenance guidelines for your table, so that your table is lucky to have a good owner.
1. Avoid direct sunlight. The sun in autumn and the already dry climate make the wood too dry and prone to cracks and fading.
2. Avoid placing cups and tableware containing hot water or hot soup directly on the dining table. The hotel's fixed furniture should be separated from the desktop by coasters or heat insulation pads.
3. To prevent dust. High-grade log furniture has exquisite carved decorations. If it is not cleaned regularly, dust will easily accumulate in small gaps, which will affect the appearance, and at the same time, the wooden furniture will quickly "get old".
4. Keep moisturizing. Wooden furniture should be wiped with professional furniture care essential oils, which can lock the moisture in the wood, prevent the wood from drying and cracking, and nourish the wood at the same time, so that the wood furniture can regain its luster and prolong the service life of the furniture.
5. For colored wooden dining tables and chairs, you can first use dye to make up the color on the scratched area, and after the dye is dry, evenly coat the top layer with bright wax.
6. Avoid scratching by hard objects. Do not let hard metal products or other sharp objects hit the furniture to protect the surface from scratches.
7. Users should be diligent in wiping to reduce the adhesion of dust and facilitate future cleaning.
8. In order to avoid oil pollution that is difficult to remove, you may wish to use the chair cover to protect your dining table. When it is accidentally dirty, you only need to remove the chair cover for cleaning, which is convenient and easy, and does not hurt the dining table.
9. Regular maintenance should be carried out. Under normal circumstances, only one waxing per quarter will suffice.